These felted clogs are fast and easy to knit. They have double soles for extra comfort and longer wear. When they are felted the knitting magically turns into a firm warm fabric. They are also great for gifts!
MATERIALS REQUIRED (yarn, books or patterns, needles, notions, etc.):
- Pattern: Felted Clogs (AC33) by Bev Galeskas $7.95 Ravelry Download
- 24” US 13 circular Needles
- Recommended: Optional: an extra 16” US 13 circular needle
- 3 skeins Brown Sheep Lambs Pride Worsted
- 2 skeins for sole and cuff
- 1 skein for top of foot
- Locking stitch markers
Make a copy of the pattern (so you can mark it up in class) and bring to class.
Must know all basic knitting stitches.