Blissa is a great toy to knit because there is almost zero fussy finishing! The legs and tail are knit first and then knit onto the body as it is worked. We will go over making felt eyes so the elephant can be a baby gift.
- Pattern supplied in class
For 6 inch elephant:
- US 3 DPNs
- 1 skein Sueno in 2 colors (1 for Main color and 1 for contrasting color)
For 10 inch elephant:
- US 8 DPNs
- 2 skeins Cascade 128 for Main Color (recommended to wind one)
- 1 skein Cascade 128 for Contrasting Color
- Stitch holders
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Scrap yarn
- Stuffing and felt (will go over in class)
Child size Pattern can be purchased thru Ravelry at Lamb Shoppe. $7.00 Baby size is free on Ravelry
Gauge 20 stitches and 20 rows before first class on a size 8.
Must know all basic knitting stitches.